From our humble beginnings as a beer distributor after prohibition, Millis Transfer today operates over 800 power units and one of the newest fleets on the road. Spec’d out with the latest in driver amenities and technology, Millis’ fleet is able to safely and accurately support the needs of a diversified client base.
- One of the Newest, Well-Maintained Fleets on The Road
- Regional, Dedicated, Over-The-Road Options
- Dedicated or Partial Service Options
- Provider of EDI (electronic data interchange) Services
- In-cab Satellite Communications with Driver and Satellite-based Load Tracking
- Instant Access to Load Location and Scheduling
- Experienced Employees Dedicated to Ensuring Safe, On-Time Delivery of Every Load
Millis supports maintenance facilities in Black River Falls and Richfield, Wisconsin; Weedsport, New York; Eden, North Carolina; Albany and Cartersville, Georgia; Burleson, Texas and Trenton, Ohio. We also have drop yards in Ridgeway, Virginia; Albany and Atlanta, Georgia; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Burleson, Texas and East St. Louis, Illinois.