Earn Your CDL-A In Our Top-Rated, Certified Program.
Millis Transfer Raises the Bar by Increasing Starting Pay and Your Earning Potential.
Students Start at $0.44 per mile and receive a 1 cent per mile raise every quarter.
Student Pay Tops Out at $0.49 per mile.
Millis Training Institute, the elite CDL-A training school operated by Millis Transfer, provides quality truck driver training through a twelve-week, professional and personalized program.
5 Convenient School Locations – Lodging Included:
- Hamilton, Ohio
- Cartersville, Georgia
- Richfield, Wisconsin
- Burleson, Texas
- Eden, North Carolina
Classes are held Monday through Friday with a maximum of six students per class. This ensures one-on-one attention for personalized learning. Students receive three weeks of classroom instruction, a three-day orientation period, then go out on the road with their individual, professional trainer. A total of 166 hours are required to complete the course.
Highlights of Our Program:
- Start at $0.44 per mile when out with a trainer and receive a 1 CPM raise every quarter
- Small class sizes at 5 convenient locations
- Lodging included with breakfast and lunch provided by Millis
- Professional & seasoned Instructors provide one-on-one training
- Possible job offer with Millis Transfer upon graduation
- Minimum up-front cost; Financing available; No credit check
Requirements to Get Started – must be at least 21 years old
Have a question? Please use the form below to contact us directly.