Announcing Our Free Apprenticeship Program
Millis Training Institute, the elite CDL-A training school operated by Millis Transfer, provides quality truck driver training through a twelve-week, professional and personalized program. Students will become an employee of Millis Transfer on your first day, earning $600 per week during the first four weeks of classroom instruction. Once out with a trainer, you will earn $0.44 per mile, and a 1 cent per mile pay raise every quarter.
6 Convenient School Locations:
- Hamilton, Ohio
- Cartersville, Georgia
- Richfield, Wisconsin
- Burleson, Texas
- Eden, North Carolina
- Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Classes are held Monday through Friday with a maximum of six students per class. This ensures one-on-one attention for personalized learning. Students receive three weeks of classroom instruction, a three-day orientation period, then go out on the road with their individual, professional trainer. A total of 166 hours are required to complete the course.
Highlights of Our Program:
- Earn $600 per week as a Millis Transfer employee starting on your first day of training
- Start at $0.44 per mile and receive a 1 cent per mile pay raise every quarter once out with a trainer
- Small class sizes at 6 convenient locations
- Professional & seasoned Instructors provide one-on-one training
- Become a full time driver for Millis Transfer upon graduation
Requirements to Get Started – must be at least 21 years old
Have a question? Please use the form below to contact us directly.