What’s your New Year’s resolution? If you’re looking for a new and exciting career, think about starting fresh with a truck driving job from Millis Transfer. Consider the benefits of becoming a truck driver and the different employment avenues available for Millis truck drivers.
Reasons to Become a Truck Driver in 2015
- Revel in the freedom of the open road: Truck driving jobs are perfect for an adventurous spirit. If you’re the kind of person who goes on spontaneous car drives, truck driving could be the perfect job for you! The scenery constantly changes and you’re not confined to a cubicle with your boss breathing down your neck.
- Feel a sense of pride: If your current job doesn’t provide the fulfillment you need, you’ll love the sense of pride that comes from being a truck driver. It’s a job that literally keeps the economy moving forward, which is something you can really feel proud of.
- Take responsibility for your future: Truck driving jobs pay well, and it doesn’t take a four-year college degree to get started. If you’re tired of making minimum wage, this is a great opportunity to earn more.
- Enjoy job security: With many experienced drivers reaching retirement age, there has never been such a driver shortage as there is today. You get your pick of which carrier to drive for and can expect top dollar for your work.
Employment Opportunities with Millis
- CDL training: You can get started with Millis even if you currently work in a completely unrelated field. Millis Training Institute (MTI) provides everything you need to get your foot in the door, including an offer of employment upon completion of the four-week program.
- Opportunities for veterans: As a transitioning military veteran, Millis offers the chance to get started for even less. MTI offers special discounts for honorably discharged veterans who want to become truck drivers.
- Regional truck driving jobs: If you have some prior experience, you can get started right away with one of Millis Transfer’s regional trucking jobs. Positions are currently available in Texas, Georgia and the Midwest.
If you have what it takes to live the exciting life of a truck driver, Millis Transfer is here to help you have a long, healthy and successful career. To learn more about how to become a paid tourist, call (800) 937-0880, or APPLY NOW at www.mtidriving.com.
Leave a Reply