If you enjoy the freedom of the open road while still getting the support of a family-oriented company, you’ll love the regional truck driving jobs available through Millis Transfer. Learn about this opportunity now and decide if it’s right for you.
What are Regional Truck Driving Jobs?
Regional routes are a happy medium between over-the-road truck driving, which takes you from coast-to-coast, and local routes that keep you in the same city all the time. Regional truck driving jobs with Millis Transfer take you across a four- to five-state area, giving you a great change of scenery while still allowing for more home time than OTR jobs.
What Regional Runs are Available through Millis Transfer?
The carrier currently offers three regional routes:
- Texas Regional: The route runs from Waco to Fort Worth, and you make deliveries out of Fort Worth to cities within a 350-mile radius.
- Midwest Regional: Milwaukee, Cincinnati and everything in between are included on this regional route.
- Georgia Regional: Georgia is the centerpiece of this route, which extends all across the Southeastern US.
What are the Benefits of Regional Truck Driving Jobs with Millis Transfer?
The company offers excellent incentives to truck drivers, including:
- Outstanding equipment: Millis Transfer purchases new equipment annually to maintain a top-of-the-line fleet year after year. Top features such as an in-cab refrigerator, touchless fifth wheel release, VIP interior, double bunks and much more are available in every truck. Look for new Kenworths and Freightliners as the backbone of the Millis Transfer fleet.
- Great pay: The base pay for drivers with four years of experience is 40 cents per mile. You can earn up to 45 cents per mile with a 5-cent-per-mile performance bonus and 1-cent-per-mile safety bonus.
- Training opportunities: Earn even more by becoming a trainer. You receive 7 to 10 cents per mile per student while training.
- Great benefits package: Look forward to group insurance coverage, a 401(k) plan, rider policy and much more.
- Drop & hook freight: If you have ever driven for a carrier without drop & hook freight, you know how annoying it is to waste hours waiting for someone to come unload your freight. With this feature, you can drop your load and get on with the next job.
- General vacation package and home time guarantees: Millis Transfer is proud to present a three-week paid vacation to each driver after just one year on the job. Also, quality home time is assured. The equivalent of 36 hours at home is granted for each stretch of seven days the driver spends on the road.
If you have what it takes, Millis Transfer would like to help you have a long, healthy and successful career as a truck driver. To learn more about how to obtain regional truck driving jobs with us, call (800) 937-0880 or APPLY NOW at www.mtidriving.com.
Leave a Reply