Millis Transfer is one of the most respected motor carriers in North America, offering lucrative trucking jobs to qualified drivers. The company is committed to building a strong relationship with each driver. One way they do this is by offering outstanding trucking job benefits. Once you become a driver with Millis Transfer, you immediately have access to a wealth of generous benefits. Here’s a look at each one.
- Three-week vacations: Every driver at Millis Transfer is awarded three weeks of paid vacation after only one year in the trucking job. Think of the fun-filled family vacation you can take with three consecutive paid weeks off! With this great benefit, it’s clear you not only receive great pay at Millis, you also get the time off to enjoy it.
- Group insurance plans: If you’re tired of footing the bill for health, dental, vision and life insurance, turn that responsibility over to Millis Transfer. Short-term disability coverage is also included. Group plans help ensure all drivers and their families receive coverage for what matters most.
- Additional pay for those not utilizing insurance: If you decline the Millis Transfer health insurance plans, you don’t simply miss out on this benefit. Instead, you are compensated an additional $0.01 per mile, which adds up quickly when you drive the average 2,000 to 3,000 miles per week.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Start saving for retirement now and Millis Transfer will match 20% of the contributions you make to your 401(k) account. It’s a great way to ensure a secure financial future for you and your family.
- Rider policy: Want to bring your spouse or child along with you on your route? You can do this occasionally with the Millis Transfer rider policy. You must purchase a monthly insurance rider of $19.80, and the rider must be at least 10 years of age to bring a passenger along on the trucking job.
If you have what it takes, Millis Transfer would like to help you have a long, healthy and successful career as a truck driver. To learn more about how to obtain a trucking job with us, call (800) 937-0880 or APPLY NOW at www.mtidriving.com.
Leave a Reply