WE LOVE what we DO. And our drivers seem to LOVE what they do. So we wanted to know, what exactly they LOVE about being a Paid Tourist.
These were some of our favorite responses:
- “The view from the ‘office’, seeing the sunrises and going to different towns, and learning new things that I want to share with my kids
- “Getting over 3000 miles in a week
- Definitely getting to see new places…”
- “New places, old places, meeting new people, visiting old people, Trucking west northwest to southwest.”
- “Getting good miles, traveling with my wife (when she gets on the truck in a few days) Getting to see new places, sunrises, sunsets and the thunderstorms!
- “Getting to go new places and see new things.”
- “What drew me to the business was my love of traveling and seeing new things and a way to provide for my family. “
- “My company backs me and I provide a service that really means something.
- “Riding next to my hubby bouncing down the roads on a daily adventure.”
- “The people I meet along the way.”
And here’s the surprise: We wanted to share with our drivers that we also LOVE what they do, too:
- “ They’re motivated and smart. They know what they want.”
- “They are fun to talk to. Always have a funny story from the road”
- “I have guys that I have dispatched for over 10 years and they’ve become close friends. We talk almost everyday how could they not?”
- “They’re hardworking.”
- “They are grateful when you get them home for a birthday, or a graduation. I think they appreciate the work we do in the office.”
- “Millis drivers are quality. Bottom line.”
Leave a Reply